Terex Diagnostics Diagnostics
REQUEST A QUOTE
Fill out the form below and one of our product experts will be in touch.
Terex Corporation is an American worldwide manufacturer of lifting and material-handling plant for a variety of industries, including construction, infrastructure, quarrying, recycling, energy, mining, shipping, transportation, refining and utilities. The company’s major business segments include aerial work platforms, construction cranes, bulk-material hauling machines, road-paving machines, and container-port cranes.
If you’re looking to do Terex diagnostics, we can help!
JALTEST OFF-HIGHWAY SOFTWARE
The Jaltest Off-Highway Equipment Kit comes with everything you need to perform dealer level diagnostics on your cranes and heavy equipment.
- Laptop Computer (custom built for speed and ruggedness)
- Jaltest Link USB Interface
- Your Choice of 6 Adapter Cables (for connecting to your equipment)
- Jaltest Off-Highway Software License and 1 year subscription
- Jaltest Info Online 1 Year License (allows access to fault code troubleshooting, wire diagrams, fuse panel locations, and specifications)
THE CRANELAPTOPS.COM GUARANTEE
We work closely with our clients and suppliers on every order to ensure you receive exactly what you need. With our Full Service Setup Guarantee we do all of the heavy lifting on our end. All you need to do is open the box, plug into a crane, and start performing diagnostics.
SOFTWARE COVERAGE FOR TEREX CRANES
The Jaltest Off-Highway Software currently has full-coverage for all of the following Terex cranes: